Thursday, May 14, 2009

‘NINE’ trailer released

NINE, the highly anticipated new musical from director, Rob Marshall (Chicago, Memoirs of a Geisha) is set to release in theaters on November 25, 2009.

The film, based on the 1982 Broadway musical, follows famous director, Guido Contini (Daniel Day-Lewis) as he works on his latest project. Guido’s professional life is just as chaotic as his personal life, which is complicated by his various female relationships with his wife (Marion Cotillard), his mistress (Penélope Cruz), his muse (Nicole Kidman), his costume designer and confidant (Judi Dench), an American journalist (Kate Hudson), a harlot from his youth (Fergie), and his mother (Sophia Loren).

Check out the all-star ensemble cast, the striking imagery and Marshall’s amazing choreography in the film’s first trailer:

3 comments:

  1. This looks good! I've just noted it in my daybook (although it might not make it out here to the sticks right away...!!!)

    It's so nice to have my own personal movie selector! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off topic -- I tried to post the first chapter of my new "fun" writing, and lost my connection to the site. Just thought I'd let you know. Hope I didn't screw things up by trying to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll get a chance to see NINE once it makes it out by you. I'm really looking forward to it.

    And I just got a chance to read your first new "fun" chapter and I'm looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete